UL-SPL(A) Ultralight Sport Pilot License
The license of UL - SPL(A) allows you to fly two-seated aircraft (such as our Sila 450C) with 1 passenger in many european Countries.
The license can later be expanded by further licenses or ratings such as Flight Instructor. UL-SPL is the acronym for Ultra Light Sport Pilot License (Aircraft).
- Sec. 23 para. 2 Air Traffic Licensing Order (LuftVZO): minimum age to start training is 16 (license qualification with age of 17)
- aviation medical class 2 or LAPL
- declaration of pending criminal proceedings (Sec. 24 para. 3 no. 3 and 4 Air Traffic Licensing Order)
- extract of German Federal Bureau of Motor Vehicles and Drivers (Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt) (Sec. 30 para. 8 of Road Traffic Act (StVG))
The following documents are needed in the course of the training:
- certificate of having taken a first aid course or a course of immediate life-saving measures (can be done within AEROTOURS FTO where needed)
- Radio Telephony Certificate (BZF) - (is being acquired in parallel to the flight training)
The theoretical part of the training contains 90 hours including the theory for the Radio Telephony Certificate.
- Technics (aerodynamics, aircraft knowledge)
- Air Law
- Human Performance
- behaviour in exceptional situations
- Radio Telephony Certificate (BZF) theory
The practical part of the training contains 30 flight lessons, 5 lesson hours of which have to be flown without a flight instructor (solo). At least 2 cross country flights need to be included in the practical training with each at least 200km route and 2 landings at different airports. We are mainly using our Sila 450c.
The training will be completed by a theoretical and a practical examination. For logical reasons the theoretical examination will be taken after the student pilot's first solo-flight, whereby all subjects of the theoretical training will be examined by means of multiple choice. The practical examination will be taken at the end of the training, when you will fly together with an examiner for about 60 minutes.
|Flight License UL-SPL(A)
|Application fee||250,00 €|
|Theoretical Instruction (ca. 90 h)|
|Theorie eAcademy Course PPL(A) incl. Material „The Privatpilot" elektr. Version||450,00 €|
|Classroom instruction (Duration 30 h)||300,00 €|
|Practical Flight Training (incl. Flight Instructor)|
|30 hours Sila 450c (Air time) [á 145,00 €]||4.350,00 €|
|Landing fees, Air traffic control fees (average)||250,00 €|
|Learning material (Jepessen CSG Alu, DFS Course triangular, full circle protractor, course book, VFR radio telephony book, ICAO chart Berlin, flight logbook)||150,40 €|
|Radio telephony certificate BZF I (ger.&en.)||232,00 €|
|Total gross (incl. 19 % VAT)||5.750,40 €|
FIXED PRICE IF YOU PREPAY: 5499,- EUR
Fees which are invoiced from the authority direct to the flight student, Medical certificate and examination flight are to be paid by the customer.