LAPL(A) Private pilot
The license of LAPL(A) allows you to fly two- and four-seated aircraft (such as our Cessnas C-172) with up to 3 passengers in Europe.
The license can later be expanded by further licenses or ratings such as PPL(A). LAPL is the acronym for Light Aircraft Pilot License (Aircraft).
- Sec. 23 para. 2 Air Traffic Licensing Order (LuftVZO): minimum age to start training is 16 (license qualification with age of 17)
- aviation medical class 2 or LAPL
- declaration of pending criminal proceedings (Sec. 24 para. 3 no. 3 and 4 Air Traffic Licensing Order)
- extract of German Federal Bureau of Motor Vehicles and Drivers (Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt) (Sec. 30 para. 8 of Road Traffic Act (StVG))
The following documents are needed in the course of the training:
- certificate of having taken a first aid course or a course of immediate life-saving measures (can be done within AEROTOURS FTO where needed)
- Radio Telephony Certificate (BZF) - (is being acquired in parallel to the flight training)
- background check
The theoretical part of the training contains 6 training subjects. In addition there will be the theory for the Radio Telephony Certificate.
- Technics (aerodynamics, aircraft knowledge)
- Air Law
- Human Performance
- behaviour in exceptional situations
- Radio Telephony Certificate (BZF) theory
The practical part of the training contains 30 flight lessons, 6 lesson hours of which have to be flown without a flight instructor (solo), whereby again at least 3 lesson hours of which need to be cross country flights. One of these cross country flights need to have a minimum flight route of 270 km containing two stops at foreign airports. We are mainly using our Diamonds DA20s, Cessna C-152.
The training will be completed by a theoretical and a practical examination. For logical reasons the theoretical examination will be taken after the student pilot's first solo-flight, whereby all subjects of the theoretical training will be examined by means of multiple choice. The practical examination will be taken at the end of the training, when you will fly together with an examiner for about 60 minutes.
|Flight License LAPL(A) EASA-FCL (valid from 01.07.2018*)
|Application fee||300,00 €|
|Theoretical Instruction (ca. 130 h)|
|Theorie eAcademy Course PPL(A) incl. Material „The Privatpilot" elektr. Version||450,00 €|
|Classroom instruction (Duration 30 h)||400,00 €|
|Support fee incl. question trainer and school intern examination||350,00 €|
|Practical Flight Training (incl. Flight Instructor)|
|30 hours Diamond DA 20 80 HP (Block time) [a 185,00 €]||5.550,00 €|
|Landing fees, Air traffic control fees (average)||400,00 €|
|Learning material (Jepessen CSG Alu, DFS Course triangular, full circle protractor, course book, VFR radio telephony book, ICAO chart Berlin, flight logbook)||162,30 €|
|Radio telephony certificate BZF I (ger.&en.)||232,00 €|
|Offical fees||150,00 €|
|Total gross (incl. 19 % VAT)||7.994,30 €|
FIXED PRICE IF YOU PREPAY: 7750,- EUR
*AEROTOURS Fairness assurance: Students that are already enrolled can continue/end their training according to the previous pricing conditions until 01.10.2018.
Fees which are invoiced from the authority direct to the flight student, ZÜP, Medical certificate and examination flight are to be paid by the customer.